life of frankie
This is a personal blog I've started to document my life in an easy way for me (also is proving to be great procrastination from uni work).
Here I intend to post to keep a record of things such as nice meals I've made, outfits and makeup looks I might want to recreate, study tips and fun memories, stuff like that.
I might also use this to practice writing about politics and to help think through my opinions. I don't expect anyone to read this, it's purely for my own pleasure.
Here I intend to post to keep a record of things such as nice meals I've made, outfits and makeup looks I might want to recreate, study tips and fun memories, stuff like that.
I might also use this to practice writing about politics and to help think through my opinions. I don't expect anyone to read this, it's purely for my own pleasure.
Comments
Post a Comment