✨2019✨
so almost a year since I started this blog and one whole post later I'm back! This time I'm going to share with all 0 of my followers my resolutions for this year:
1. look after my health
This I'm going to do through changing my diet (not reaching for the meal which requires the least effort), drinking enough water (reminding myself that diet coke is NOT a substitute for water) and through exercising (literally doing any exercise will be an improvement).
2. read more, watch less
I have an awful habit of buying books, admiring them then never picking them up again... so this year instead of wasting hours watching shows I've seen a million times before I'm going to start reading before bed instead of staring at Netflix. As well as helping with my sleep, it will be so nice to get back to reading for fun.
3. always pick the vegan option
When I'm at uni I always cook myself vegetarian meals, buy soy milk and vegan spread instead of butter, but now I think it's time to take my sustainability further! Because exam season is coming up I don't have the time to dedicate myself to veganuary strictly, but as my part of moving towards more ethical consumption, I vow, this year, to always go for the vegan (or at least vegetarian) option when I dine out. As well as being ethical (obvs), it will push me to try new things and stop that gross bloated feeling you get after a big meaty meal. With living in a vibrant city and the plethora of exciting vegan options becoming available, I'm very excited for this resolution! I don't think I've got a year of garden salads coming up....
So here's to 2019, may it be full of happiness and prosperity!
Comments
Post a Comment